Precision, Precision. If you are all about the details, we have a job for you! This is your opportunity to become part of an innovative, high-tech manufacturing company in the Mid – Hudson Valley.
Schatz Bearing Corporation (Poughkeepsie, NY) manufactures specialty ball bearings used in the aerospace, medical and aviation industries. We are a rapidly growing company seeking a full-time Expereinced Assembler. The qualified candidate will be highly motivated, positive, energetic and reliable.
This is an excellent position for someone with assembly experience who is eager to learn more and grow with the company.
Full-time position Monday Through Thursday 6:00am – 3:30pm, Fridays 6:00am – 10:00am,with occasional overtime when needed.
After successful completion of 90 day introduction period, benefits include 10 paid holidays, paid sick days, bonus day eligibility, medical, dental, life insurance, employer 401K match, earn up to 2 weeks of paid vacation after 1 year, and more.
- Assemble ball bearing components using fixtures, gages, presses, and hand tools, some lifting required.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Verify specifications by measuring completed component.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous Assembly experience is required for this role
- Data Entry/Computer Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and accurately with minimal supervision
- Must have an eye for detail, work well with others, in a fast paced production environment.
Schatz Bearing Corporation does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.