We are seeking creative and innovative individuals to join our growing team! Our products are Flexible, Versatile and Responsive- We value those same traits in our employees!
Schatz Bearing Corporation is a rapidly growing company with a need to increase manufacturing and customer support capabilities in order to accommodate market demand. Schatz is seeking a full-time, experienced, results-oriented Manufacturing Engineer
The Manufacturing Engineer will support manufacturing process in all areas with the goal of process improvement and a focus on quality, through leadership and interaction with all departments. The selected individual will also, using existing manufacturing practices and methods, elevate different areas/departments to a higher standard of operation and production.
- Work hands on with setup technicians and operators to troubleshoot, analyze, design or modify any tooling, machine or processing issues that may occur.
- Respond to corrective action requests and implement any changes as a result.
- Develop vendor relationships for any projects requiring it.
- Work closely with all departments including assembly, manufacturing, quality, engineering, shipping and stock room as necessary to accomplish project goals or process improvements.
- Develop, monitor and report on metrics related to quality, production and efficiency.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting established goals and milestones.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks (or other modeling software) a plus.
- ISO/AS9100 Quality Management System compliance.
- Ability to communicate at a high level, both written and verbal.
- Advanced computer skills with knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
- Ability to develop, create and follow quality operating procedures, work instructions, documentation or training courses as necessary.
- Formal training or advanced knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Problem solving techniques and ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Qualified candidates will have BS in Mechanical Engineering and 3+ years experience in manufacturing (bearing manufacturing desired).
- Experience in the aerospace industry a plus.
To apply for this position please click here
Schatz Bearing Corporation does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.